ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15" wheels and Eibach Sportlines

Phase 2 172
I wanna see your phase 2's (non cups) with eibach sportlines and 15" wheels, need to decide what I'm gonna do with mine :)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
ee1a.jpg

lo1b.jpg

Phase 2 172
Thanks for this guys, I really want some 2118's and a mate is offering me his sportlines fairly cheap so might have to be done!

Thanks for this guys, I really want some 2118's and a mate is offering me his sportlines fairly cheap so might have to be done!

Do it! you know you want to :p

The phase 2's look great with 2118's and a slight drop, its the exact look I'm going for once my tires are finished. RB 182, anthracite 2118's and Cooksport springs

Phase 2 172
Oh by the way, I'm new to renaults and clios, what does all this FF, BG and whatever else stand for? :S

Phase 2 172
Oh haha silly me I'm doing all this on tapatalk so I forgot about that :S. That Moncao looks a bit low to be on just springs?

GSXR + KDX220
Lol yeah thats how ;)

Its running Sportlines (they definately are) and Koni adjustable shocks. I agree the back looks a bit lower than it used to be since fitting the Koni's, still on the same springs though. May just be the ground. I'll find a pre-Koni pic ;)

Phase 2 172
Still looks decent :). Thing is I'm not gonna be going down the track car route like I did with my fiesta again, just wanna improve the handling a bit :).