ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15yrs on I have another 172

Clio172 phase 1
Hi I currently have an Impreza wrx and a 323 touring and I have just scratched an itch with this little beauty,,,, I originally bought a 172 in silver in year 2000!!! And have listed ever since
Requires a little work but that doesn't bother me.
Plans are to get back running and then turn it into a cracking standard example
Ques..... Can anybody tell me how many of these are left in black
Kind regards

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 137
  2xPh1, Corsa rally
Love the Phase 1,ive owned one from brand new.
Like them so much just bought a second one as a run around.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Stick some pics and spec up, would be good to see, always nice to see another rally car about the place

Clio172 phase 1
Update
600 miles in and I can say I'm very impressed with this car.
Jobs completed
Oil and filter
Cabin filter
Air filter
Replaced scorpion exhaust system for stock
Fixed burnt out wiper motor.
The car is returning 38mpg and I'm over the moon with it. When the weather improves I'm looking forward to giving the car a good detailing session. The interior is a little tired however it can be freshened up for not a lot of outlay..

Clio172 phase 1
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Car had a clean today. It has now covered over 100k so I have done approx 1500 miles and am enjoying every minute. This is such a great little car. Roll on the summer when I can give it a machine polish. I have already picked up some better headlights to go on

Clio172 phase 1
Great looking car, looks a bargain. Did you pay the full asking price of £600?
No I didn't as I took a risk as I didn't hear it run before sale. I paid £500 but spoken to the guy selling who was really genuine and in the last few thousand miles it's had a clutch. A cambelt & dephaser. Plus brand new stainless exhaust(sold)'it had been stood 18 months