ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Bumper fitted and Detail :)

ZED TEA
Im really pleased with it :), just a shame about the front end :/. hopefully it will be dropping 60mm this month... and a few interior mods on there way aswell..

ZED TEA
The ph2 sport rear end tidy's up the non sport's so much!

Huge Diffrence! wasnt expecting it to look so nice
Rides like a Tractor though..

Buy a set of these!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Coilover-Susp...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item230b1d4db1

You'll always be wanting more if you just buy springs - trust me, that's what I did! Lost a good £50 on brand new 60mm springs. :dapprove:

Wow!! im getting them! i havnt found any coilovers under 300! its going on its arse now!!!, how low have you gone with them? ...

Since the beginning of the year. They've been superb tbh; perfect for a non-sport. You may need some small spacers for your front wheels - depends on the offset. Still a good deal though!

ZED TEA
Yeah amazing deal, cheers for that.. im planning on getting spacers all round anyway, bring them out a tiny bit.. also looking into camber atm. still deciding on which way i want to go with the car.

yes as soon as its lowered i will get some good piccys up :approve:

Small heads up on the camber front - For the front you'll need Camber Bolts. K-tec charge £45 or so for them(!) They're the exact same size as the ones for a Suzuki Vitara oddly enough, and they can be had on ebay for about £20. Same manufacturer etc (Eibach), just much, much cheaper!