ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup coilovers and tyres ?

Clio 172 CUP
hey guys im planning on lowering my 172 cup and was woundering wich coilovers to get im only planning on driving it normaly and giving it some every now and then no track days im thinking -40mm ? also im thinking of getting new tyres i was think goodyear eagle f1s or toyo proxies but your sugestions would help ?

I went for proxies on my cup and made the world of difference to the handling. Be interest on coilover reconmmendations as planning to fit some.

PH1 iceburg
The money and quality debate will begin again in a bit. I had some what i would call middle range coilovers, FK konigsports. Very god bit of kit with adjustable damping if you needed it (just a turn of a nob on top of the strut).

Clio 172 CUP
im thinking of getting the michelin pilot exalto 2 as it wins on the poll so must be good ? and looking at k tec coilovers or v maxx ?