ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup Detailed then Driven

172 cup
Chris205 gave my car some love over last weekend, it pissed down on the way home and ive driven about 200 miles since then but a quick wash and its still looking lovely :) A couple of more goodies left to fit and its winter refurb/treat will be complete.

I nipped out tonight when the light was dying to get a few pics but got distracted by driving it and the light had all but gone by the time i finished with the spirited adventure.

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

172 cup
He did a great job on it, really happy with the finish and i know when it needs a top up he will see to it for me :) didnt bother with badges/strips off this time but will next time so i can fit the new ones. I need to refit the splitter, fit my newly painted bullets, mats and steering wheel to fit and to finish the interior a new pair of seats.

172 cup
Give my number plate back....My name is Majeed lol. Whats it stand for you tho? Nice and clean btw lol

M66 EED = MCGEE D (names Dan McGee)

Ive got a slightly more show plate but im not keen on it, prefer the legal look more tbh :) though a 3/4 plate may be on the cards

Track 172cup
looks like he did a cracking job mate, paintwork looks spot on

nice reflection shot of the Evo in the background aswell lol

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Thanks again for bringing it down and being patient with time scales. Very nice colour once corrected.

I look forward to the planned refresh before fcs and get behind the plates/badges done

172 cup
Edited this whilst sitting in a traffic jam at the Tyne Tunnel on my why-aye-phone (iPhone for you non geordies)

93b65e40.jpg