ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup (I think): Trowbridge, funny stuff

Clio Trophy
D O 4 7, meet a the granada services first dude, then prob head to longlete etc...more the merrier!!!!!!!!!!!

so, so far we have coming...

ME!...

Clio Trophy
D O 4 7, meet at the granada services outaside warminster..see ukaskew'a post with mini map if unsure of where it is,but u know where the horse is so u sound local!!..then head to longlete etc...more the merrier!!!!!!!!!!!

so, so far we have coming...

ME!...

Black Gold Meggy 225
Yeap its a felixfoil Super 10, I don't have any stacking lines but If someone has some old knackered lines I can makes some?

2.0 175dci rs meggy
D 0 4 7 - are you the bloke who lived out warminster way? (with the car u got from olympian - who are now going into liquidation - lol )

Black Gold Meggy 225
You should always read what extras you get with your Car Insurance....I had legal expenses cover...I use that...it cost me nowt. Got a bit of cash back. which was a nice holiday last year and some other bits

Black Gold Meggy 225
yeah..and although there seems to be a mass of people livin around our way with RS/Valvers...never seen anyone.

Hoping that Sunday has good weather, I will bring a good camera and hope to get some good picks.

Black Gold Meggy 225
Its always on the driveway or in the garage. I'll bring 2 kites (one for beginners) lol. Bring some body armour and accident insurance. lol

2.0 175dci rs meggy
D_0_4_7 said:
Up the top near the Traffic Lights. Why you gonna offer to sorta out me heat shelds? lol

oh yes forgot about those - cant rememeber what i said was wrong with them - was it the front sheild or the cat?????