ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 wheels back from bodyshop

MG ZR+ 105
Not on the car yet but I couldn't wait to show them off :rasp:

tyres just came but are not on yet

BEFORE:

2010_0112wheels0005.jpg

2010_0112wheels0002.jpg

(I told them to get rid of the tyres as they were fecked)

AFTER:

2010_0209finished-wheels0001.jpg

2010_0209finished-wheels0002.jpg

2010_0209finished-wheels0003.jpg

2010_0209finished-wheels0004.jpg

2010_0209finished-wheels0007.jpg

2010_0209finished-wheels0008.jpg

2010_0209finished-wheels0010.jpg

2010_0209finished-wheels0011.jpg

2010_0209finished-wheels0012.jpg

2010_0209finished-wheels0015.jpg

Sorry for the lack of pictures :rasp:

(they also still have dust on them from the body shop in the pics, I've cleaned them now :))

Steve

MG ZR+ 105
yer the tyres just got here literally as I pulled up

think I'm gettin them done at a mates garage so I can help and make sure he don't scratch them

non sport
they look so much better thank the last time i saw them!!;) will look imense on your motor!

MG ZR+ 105
they look so much better thank the last time i saw them!!;) will look imense on your motor!
:) cant wait to get them on

thanks for all the comments people they will be going straight on once I get the tyres put on, maybe Saturday or Sunday :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely finish mate, looking forward to pictures.

Evo 8 MR
Very nice indeed, first thing you should do is screw in the wheel nuts and scrape out the paint from inside the holes that the nuts go in, this is a safety thing.

Then get some wheel guard on em before you put them on the car.

MG ZR+ 105
Very nice indeed, first thing you should do is screw in the wheel nuts and scrape out the paint from inside the holes that the nuts go in, this is a safety thing.

Then get some wheel guard on em before you put them on the car.

ok thanks what will happen if I don't do this (just out of curiosity)

Evo 8 MR
ok thanks what will happen if I don't do this (just out of curiosity)

The wheel nuts will work themselves loose as the paint/powder breaks up. Think about it, just screw them in now and see how tight they are, when you take them out a bit of the paint/powder will come off.

MG ZR+ 105
The wheel nuts will work themselves loose as the paint/powder breaks up. Think about it, just screw them in now and see how tight they are, when you take them out a bit of the paint/powder will come off.

ok I will sort them out then

don't want a wheel coming off... again lol (wolfrace alloy came off on my old Ph1)

Evo 8 MR
They failed to tell me about this and me being daft didn't pick up on it until I was getting a very scary feeling through the steering wheel not to mention the noise.

Trust me you need to do this before you put them on the car.

(they being a different place, not the same wherever you got yours done)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Tbf any tyre fitter who damages your wheels will be liable, they are professionals at the end of the day.

Take pictures the day they go in.