ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 engine light with induction kit

i cleaned up the engine bay and thought i would put a induction kit on just see how it runs but as soon as i put induction kit on the engine light was flashing??? i put the stock airbox back on and its gone off ??
why is this ? would this happen if i put an exhuast on it aswell??

just was some shitty aprio induction kit i wacked on see what sounded like .... hmm could it have been because the kit was for use with a 1.4????
Paz

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Leave it off - Renault spend millions developing there engines and will fit whatever they deem suitable. The filter youve fitted was probably designed by a monkey with epilepsy

Leave it off - Renault spend millions developing there engines and will fit whatever they deem suitable. The filter youve fitted was probably designed by a monkey with epilepsy

.. for a 1.4 by the sounds of it.. what are you doing man! get it off quick

'06 MK3 Clio 1.4L
Im guessing you did not re-connect the IAT sensor back up, my mate had the same problem with his zetec-s after he fitted his induction kit, i have to say i have had no problems whatsoever fitting the K&N 57i on the DCI :)