ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Exhaust Options / Other Engine Bits & Pieces

182 Cup
Hey All,
Looking for cat-back exhaust systems for my 182 in Aussie - I've had a trawl through the fourms, but thought I'd find out what the general consensus is (aware that loudness etc differs from driver to driver) regarding the different options. I've basically narrowed it down to either a Piper, or a Ktec - the RS192 might be a tad quiet for me, and a BTM seems to be a bit difficult to source for down here, but happy to hear different. After the usual - bit of rasp, no boomy droning! Car isn't a daily driver, so louder than stock is certainly appreciated!

I'm also looking at putting some solid top mounts in, as the standard rubber ones are shot on mine - I know Ktec offer something, has anyone gone down this route / tried something else? There's a fair bit of a play with the engine when I rock it around, so engine mounts may be on the way too.

Also (finally, promise!) the front discs have a fair lip on them, so I'll need to upgrade - brembos the way to go? I saw a forum member floating around on here that seemed to supply them, but I can't remember his name!
Thanks in advance!

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
George @ RTR parts is the man you're looking for.

Brembo HC discs and Ferrodo pads :D