ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 injector problems ?

Hello all.
A few months ago I had a misfire on my Clio wher I replaced the leads plugs and coil with genuine Renault parts which didn't cure the problem. It turned out to be no2 injector which I replaced with new.
Last nite I had the same problem happen 40 miles from home management light flashing and misfiring. I drove the car home real slow and on the route every so often the management light went out and the misfire went away for a few minutes then returned.
It did the last 10 miles home running fine but a slight misfire on Tickover.
Does anyone have any other ideas to what may be causing this and if it is another injector fault what causes them to go.
The fault reader read when it first played up last night said random misfire but didn't check it again as had to get my other car to get to work 200 miles away.
Any advice would be great
thanks
​jay

172, Tiguan
Does sound like an injector to me.

Unplug them all one by one and see if the engine note changes.

I'm sure it is an injector sticking or something I just didn't have chance to look properly as had a 200 mile journey to do. Thought would be nice to take the Clio to work but ended up in the trusty reliable Honda civic.

Im going to order a set of injectors I think and be done with it as at least I know it's all brand new then.