ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Magnex fitment issues!

I get alot of knocking from the exhaust where it catches on the bumper as i pull out of turnings etc and is alot worse when i have people in the car.
Ive had a pretty good look and the problem appears to be the 2 rear exhaust mounts.
The problem with these is that by the look of it they cant be changed. Now what i have done at the moment is wrapped a few cable ties around with these 2 mounts to restrict the movement of the exhaust, which at the moment seems to work but is not really the sort of fix im looking for..
What could i do to fix this?
By restricting the movement at the back of the exhaust in this way will this in time ruin/upset any other part(s) of the exhaust?
Someone did mention that I should be careful not to restrict its movment to much as it could lead to strain on parts of the exhaust coz of it having hard suspension, this is the last thing i want obviously.......
Help please if you can....

Rob.