ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Parts and advice

Clio 182 sport
Hi all,

I recently had a wee bump in my Clio 182. Driving on the snow I went to turn a corner and hit ice. Managed to get it round a bit by whacking on the handbrake but not enough to stop my drivers side wing skimming a lamp post. I have cracked both the bumper and the front wing. I'm looking to get it fixed asap but don't know what the best option is.

I have a mate who paints cas so thought I could save some money if I get the parts myself. Could anyone tell me where the best place to look is?

Also... on a completely seperate note, I'm looking to change my exhaust too. Looking someting more 'raspy' sounding the standard. Nothing that sounds too over the top or too low. Any ideas on the best make?

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Hi, welcome to Cliosport...

your best bet is to become a fully paid member then you can see the for sale section, cars always being broke in there and you'll find everythin you'll need in there most of the time

Clio 182 sport
I would mate but its in pretty poor condition. Pretty corroded. Its the main reason I've decided to upgrade

You were skidding on ice and you thought the best plan of action was to use your handbrake?

There's various cars being broken in the for sale section (you need to be a paid member to see) and then there are traders like ClioSpares and the obvious places like eBay.

Parts are fairly easy to get hold of really.

Janspeed make a nice raspy exhaust for the 182. Ktec sell (sold?) two versions. I had the one without a centre silencer and it was awesome, but did start to get a bit boomy on the motorway as it got older. I imagine the centre silenced version would be a better bet.

Inferno 182 Cup
I have a 182 with K tec's janspeed sports cat, silenced centre section and slashed back box, it's spot on, Raspy enough and not too boomy. Well worth a look and K tec are perfect to deal with.

clio sport 182
I've got as above with standard cat and I love it! I'm picking up the ktec sports cat from someone on here on Tuesday.

System sounds good with standard cat is what I'm trying to say and is not hooky really!