ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Renault Elf Rear Window Sticker

Black Gold, Recaro 182
Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a 182 Renault Elf Rear Window Sticker, the clear one that sits in the bottom left of the rear window. Mine has been removed and I need to get another one ASAP.

It has to be genuine or a really really good copy.

Regards

Tom

'02 Monaco Blue 172
I also would really like one of these as mine was removed before i got my car and i would really like one

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Get one from the stealers probably.

Some silly people apparently take a missing sticker as 'the rear screen has been changed'.

I quite like them but mine was tatty so i took it off. Not missing it either :rasp:

Black Gold, Recaro 182
I need one because my rear screen heating element has started to corrode and Renault wont replace the rear screen under warranty because they blame the sticker being removed. If I can get hold of another sticker, stick in original place and take to different dealer they wont be able to refuse to replace the screen.

Black Gold, Recaro 182
Ha ha, they basically didn't want to know because I didn't buy the car there! They are saying it has been scratched off but the marks are not in a / shape they are more a )( shape and are not limited to the area that the sticker would have covered.

If its just a small gap in the line you can buy some special pen and 'draw' the line back together to make it work.

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Never understood why people remove the stickers.

I removed the stickers from the side windows and also the ELF sticker from the rear window as well as any dealer stickers on the car when i bought it.

I just dont like them!! Each to their own though.

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
never seen a elf in the uk anyway. BP for me if i had the choice,

"im BRITTTSHH! move out my way", and push them aside with my pasport

Family Bus
LOL @ the pushing out of the wayness hehe!

No sticky stickers on my car at all!!! Pah! Free advertsing ftl!

Black Gold, Recaro 182
You can buy some repair stuff from Halfrauds but it is pretty useless, I tried to use some on my Cavalier and its rubbish. I suspect the stuff you can buy on ebay is pretty much the same thing.

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
Ive always wondered why people keep them on and the rear window replaced theory did cross my mind. Temped to remove the security ones on the side windows too, noone ever takes notice of them and they just corrode and look horrible.

Black Gold, Recaro 182
Just called my local Renault garage and spoke to the parts department. You cannot buy the stickers as they are stuck on the cars at the factory...

Maz

LY 200
its £150 for a new rear screen (plus fitting)

Might teach people not to remove the elf sticker lol

Totally understand the dealership sticker e.g Arnold Shark being removed but really cant understand the elf sticker, especially because of where it is located and its transparency, but like as been said each to their own.