ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Steering Wheel

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I live about 5mins from a compnay called Transcal and they are a company who deals with designs, manufacture and fixtures of car seats, interior panels and accessories in leather and textile fabrics.

I have had a 182 steering wheel sitting in the shed for months and it was really really bad and was covered in mould so i went and took it into Transcal for a refurb. When i walked in i thought "OH MY GOD" as i was shocked at how smart there reception was with fully retrimmed recaro seats and alcantara/leather areoplane seats.

Its going to take around a week to be done as they send all steering wheels away down south to be done so as soon as it comes back i will post pictures of it. In the meantime have a look at there website and take a look at there work.

http://www.transcal.co.uk/

Here is also a clio that they have done (Interior Only)

http://www.transcal.co.uk/car-interior/renault/renault-clio-black

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
The Clio is really bad but click some of there other cars aswell as boats and planes

Everytime i drive past i see nothing but Overfinch Range Rovers and Mercs outside

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Its £150+vat all in with any colour of leather and stiching you want.

I was going to send mine away too arran from here to get it done but he is also £150 and then i would have postage ontop of his price also and plus im lead to believe it takes weeks and some people have had alittle trouble with exchange wheels and things.

With giving it to a company like transcal i have some sort or warrenty / comeback if anything goes wrong with it