ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Steering Wheel

Clio 172 Cup
Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum as looking to buy a 182 Cup. I'm interested in a Flame Orange one I have looked at...

Couldn't help notice though that despite having both cup packs and Recaro seats, it doesn't have the RS Steering wheel (silver logo and thumb rests)

Was the wheel an option or has it been replaced?

Appreciate your time

Thanks

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Cups don't have the thumb grips or RS plate.

Edit: This is a standard 182 cup wheel:

P1000082_zps41ddbf60.jpg

I never knew that Mike - do 172 Cups still have the little plate at the bottom? I think that's what I was thinking of.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I never knew that Mike - do 172 Cups still have the little plate at the bottom? I think that's what I was thinking of.

172 cups have the thumb grips and the RS badge, but obviously no CC.

OP - You could buy any other 1*2 wheel if you wanted thumb grips and the badge, even if it was from a non cruise car your bits would swap over.

2003 1.2 billabong
If it's like the picture then no, you don't. Just the cups have a non sport wheel.

hahaha my bad

Every other non sport ive been in has a slighty different/ larger wheel than mine, could that be down to dynamique/exlression differences ?