ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 with Focus RS vents

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I've seen a few silver clios with these vents on and it's like a guilty pleasure, I really like them but just done a photoshop and wondering what people think. It doesn't help that i'm like a T-rex when it comes to photoshop so they're probably the wrong size.

Opinions?

FEHRs7j.jpg

No no no.

Your clios a tidy example, don't butcher/cheapen it. Looks awful.
Unless it's some fire breathing monster engine... even at that it'd look stupid.
As said previous, it's more a vxr style mod. Possibly suit that type of car. Even then it'd need to be body coloured at least

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
On a practical level, if you put them in, the one on the right (at least in your photoshop) would dramatically improve your chances of water getting onto your ECU / Battery / Electrics.

Looks s**t. Tick.

Risks electrical fun and games. Tick.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I see the taking a screen shot of a picture then posting that, rather than just posting the picture has moved onto computers to now.

I actually like the vents though.