ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 / 200 Cup Sadev Box - Hydraulic Clutch

Grats

ClioSport Club Member
  Rally Car
Hi does anyone out there know if the hydraulic clutch set up in the Sadev 197 / 200 cup box (the Sadev ST 75) is from a production car or is this purely a Clio Sport part?

Has anyone looked at converting this box to cable set for easy fitment into a 1*2

Anyone got any good contacts to ask?

Thanks.

Clio Sport 197
Pretty sure you can buy these, but there silly money like 7k and then obviously you'd have to pay for whatever modifications to fit the 1*2

Why not get a complete sadev box out of a 1*2 shape cup car?

The 197 box has different bellhousing to block fittings then the 1*2s so it would be much simpler and just as effective to go that route.

Grats

ClioSport Club Member
  Rally Car
Thanks.

Hi Ben, thanks, I have the box just trying to find out if the clutch slave cylinder, thrust bearing etc are from a production car or have they just been made for the race box. They are not a standard Sadev part so I am hoping that Renault have used something from their parts bin.

Grats

ClioSport Club Member
  Rally Car
Hi, aware its a different bellhousing, reason why 197 box and not a 1*2 is simple - firstly the purchase price and secondally I intend to attach it to a Twingo 133 1.6 engine (same bellhousing i believe) - car is being built for rallying and i want to enter the 1600 class. Though i am having second thougts and might bolt in the 197 engine and just go out and enjoy the extra power.

cheers