ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st scratch

GW 200
i gave my 200 its first scratch today... stupid me reversed alongside some short metal bar in some parking lot. :headno:
i cleaned off those little black lines, but that round spot is still there, the paint's come off.
it's very small, i know, but i'm gutted... i only got it two weeks ago :dapprove:
forgive my ignorance... but is there a quick fix for this?

attachment.php

Last edited:
A spot repair, looks like glacier white? Should be pretty easy for someone to do I wouldnt kick yourself too much about it.

not sure about in Dubai but there should be plenty of people around who can fix that fairly cheaply.

Mk3 clio 1.5
may sound daft but the cheapest option would be to get the same colur paint as the car, spray it onto a cotton bud and rub it in, just not to much for it to look a complete bodge lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm not sure even what to say to the previous suggestion but anyway.

Best thing to do it polish out the little mark that is there. It doesn't look like the line is actually through the paint unlike the dot.

One clean buy a GW touch up pen. and using a tooth pick build up a couple of layers. The heat out there will help. You'll never notice it mate.

If it was my car i'd get it professionally resprayed. Please I urge you to stay away from smart repairers.

GW 200
thanks gally, i agree, i don't wanna miss with it myself, i'll get it professionally done, that'll teach me a lesson i hope! :eek: