ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 Clio sports - Farnborough Gate

A trophy and arctic blue 182. The 182 was kaining around the car park a little bit. Where as the trophy just drove around showing off :D Anyone on here?

V6 255, 172's, JCW,

Not me m8.. not my style to be crooning it around Farnborough Gate, but i got a good idea who the Trophy was, if he was about 20 with fair hair! Hes not on here tho.... yet! lol... Do you get down there alot..? Few too many plonkers get there for my liking.. sure you not one of them tho eh...:D

V6 255, 172's, JCW,

Nor me m8..... i live in Fleet..

Theres loads of Renault Sports around this area! Have you noticed..?

Ill keep a look out for ya bean...!!

i havent noticed your 172 ben? no not me shaun i was at mcdonalds getting my dinner and the trophy was there at the time going through the drive through, i then went up there later so meet mate and saw the two sports. yeah i think the trophy lives down a turning off fleet road in you know where that is? The arctic was proving that his car was one of the fastest i think as most of them are corsas and 206 etc... ill look out 4u both

Quote: Originally posted by Shaun182 on 13 September 2005

Nor me m8..... i live in Fleet..

Theres loads of Renault Sports around this area! Have you noticed..?

Ill keep a look out for ya bean...!!
Cheers, I was in Fleet last night. :)

V6 255, 172's, JCW,

Sounds good you two!.. Will keep a look out for both of ya then!

Wot colour is your Extreme Zak..?

its black. erm private plate M88SBY. er tinted windows (coming off soon) thats about it. i saw a silver 172 today down the farnborough road with 2 nice looking girls drivin 1 blonde 1 brunette.