ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 in Benfield on Felling Bypass

172cup
Ws back in the North East at the weekend as went to touring car and thought I d have a poke in to Benfield too see if they had a 200.

They do!!

Black 200 with all the toys and cup chassis. 17500? A lot.

First impression, interior looks as if they have used improved plastics, seats are comfy, alloy wheels don't appeal to me and black doesn't look right!

Front seems good and looks good in the flesh.

Exhaust looks awesome.

172cup
Wish! I didn't have any chat with the sales mugs couldn't be bothered but you can probably guess they will knock 2k off straight away.

AK

M240i
Know what you mean about the new front ends, seen the new Clio GT at the weekend and Tbh in back the front looked reet, dunno bout the other colours tho with that hideous plastic!

clio 172 cup
is it on the showroom or the forecourt?
i would love to have a go of one but cant be arsed with the salesman

LY 200
I see a truck load of 200's (literally) on the 25 last night but didnt get a great glimpse of the front unfortunatly!

Did the back end mind and the exhasts look larger and more visible than the 197 - DONT like the wheels at all!

172cup
Yeah, the wheels look wrong but you can spec speedlines. The rear looks sweet cant wait to hear one being raged.

Still not sure on the front end, but green with black speedlines would look great i think.

New 197 should be nicer, heard theres a much bigger difference in spec between them this time.

Lol yeah the 200, but the full fat one not the cup spec! Think it was drivers republic video that said the the french like their RSs to be a bit more luxurious whereas us brits want something a bit more hardcore.

Glanza V
am almost certain evens halshaw in houghton-le-spring (n.e) were readying there showroom for this as it was getting a good clean up, and all the had in was a white 197 cup and a audi r8..!:eek: i hated the 200 when it was first realesed now im having to stop myself from driving up to renault and ordering 1. any1 know if these benifit from the 2k scrappage scheme?

Barge
There's been lorry loads of them spotted the last few days. Want to see an Alien Green one myself. Ooooo.

172cup
hmmm not sure about scrap schemer, nissan have taken two in against the gt-r so maybe!

Houghton le spring one is supposedly just doing used cars at the minute, might be better trying Wessington or Durham fraudshaw!

am almost certain evens halshaw in houghton-le-spring (n.e) were readying there showroom for this as it was getting a good clean up, and all the had in was a white 197 cup and a audi r8..!:eek: i hated the 200 when it was first released now I'm having to stop myself from driving up to Renault and ordering 1. any1 know if these benefit from the 2k scrappage scheme?

looking at renaults site all cars in the range are eligible for this offer
http://www.Renault.co.uk/cars/scrap.aspx

BG 182 FF
I saw a 200 today in maccelsfield, I was suprised how nice it looked, the photos I had seen of them were gash imo

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
17500 grand!!!! is there a free twingo 133 in the boot?

I'll hazard a guess around £13.5k - £13.9k through somewhere like CarSelect.

My 182 came in at a drop of £4.3k from what was in the Reno showroom, compared to the one I ordered. The showroom one did have fitted sat-nav, however.

D.

Nimbus 197
Theres a white one in Benfield now. Didn't bother popping in but damn, it looks VERY sexual from what I saw! almost drove into the curb trying to get a better look :O White in black speedlines would be...wow.

Nimbus 197
White one was gone when I went down to have a look today. Black looked good though. A Nimbus one getting offloaded didn't look too bad either! Either they all come with red brakes and anthracite wheels or they have all been specced with cup packs y0...must admit, they make the 197 look dated :(

172cup
Nimbus is my favourite colour, under stated and not in your face. I nearly bought a nimbus 197 early this year.

Been looking at the meg250 online today looking good but too ££££ for me.

Glanza V
i think am going to buy 1 of these in the forth coming weeks it says the recaros come as standard on the cup model in (what car magazine) is there any truth in this as on the rs site it says there optional im tempted by racing blue

Barge
Saw a 200 today. Posted a thread on it with pics. Totally awesome. Wasn't a cup though, too poverty for me that.

Recaro's are an option, IIRC. Read the pricelist today.

Glanza V
when it first came out i was a hater now i have to have 1 lol a read through the list but was just a bit confused with what i had read in 'what car' and the options list regarding the recaros lol

172cup
I ve been to all the garages in the north east that are renault and test drove loads of ren sports over and over again. Just be a pest.