ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 numberplate

Picking up my 200 at the start of November and have been looking at DVLA website for a personalised registration.

Never had one so thought I'd have a look.

Have found these two:-

W200 CUP at £499
RS59 CUP at £799

Worth it, waste of time, which looks better?

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
There's a 5 digit CUP plate for sale on here, cheap too! £400 iirc.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
As said CL10 CUP in on a AG 200

i413039.jpg

7434593380_baeff15d95.png

5802373772_8515b26533.jpg

Cheers for your point of view Thomas.

Tbh I'm swaying towards that one as well just for the fact it's got 200 Cup in the reg!

The W at the start doesn't mean anything but is the only one there and is good value at £499.

Clio DCI
i looked at the w200cup when i my 200 but wanted t200cup for my name! already taken by someone on here though!

i looked at the w200cup when i my 200 but wanted t200cup for my name! already taken by someone on here though!
The thing is to 99% of people W200CUP doesn't mean anything.Could be a waste of £500!I think the 200 would look good with a 5 digit numberplate on though.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Are you after a plate personal to YOU or the CAR? If you get one that is personal to the car, then it wont be worth much when selling the car on in the future.

For the car I think Don.

I know what your saying though, I won't be able to take it off and get £500 for it later down the line.

And I can't ask for £500 more for the car if I leave it on!

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
CL10 CUP was at the Renaultsport trackday at Oulton Park in August. It's the car James May drove and it's been in EVO and various other magazines