ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2001 dynamique 1.2 exhaust

On my dynamique the exhaust runs from cat all the way to backbox, all one piece. never seen that before, i was going to fit a supersprint exhaust back box, it wouldnt fit because it seems like i have to buy a cat as well.

Anyone else found this on their cars? what do i need to do?, first i thought cut my existing one and bodge it!!

to fit a back box only you have to cut the existing pipe then fit the back box, clamp it on with the supplied bracket

IMHO youd be better betting a full stainless system from any of the big names Magnex, Scorpion, KTR etc etc, long guarantee and less hassle of fitting

or goto Powerflow, and youll get a custom look one - depends if you want performance or good looks.

I would prefer to get a full sytem then i think, was lookin at first a custom jobby, but dont think i should, its only a 1.2!! so ill go for somethin with a bit of performance. will there be any stalls at the french car show?