ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2012 meet ideas

trophy #50
Alot of members are from other side of cambs though.
Pfft lightweights
Iv done 130 miles for a meet

Fabia VRS
Alot of members are from other side of cambs though.
Pfft lightweights
Iv done 130 miles for a meet

Ive done a fair few miles for a meet before!
We have so many memebers in EA yet most are all
A. lazy
B. cba to look in this section
C. nancys and wont drive for a meet

(oh and Neef and Tom, Mk was a great night! the white chocolate shots were getting tanked, f**k about)

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
I am quite happy to meet anywhere for a good turnout.

I think proven by the trip to Southend (with Tom (West's) and Tom (K1NGY) that was around 120 miles each way and the trip to the Ace Cafe with Tom (Wests) this year!

A good meet is worth travelling for, like people have said just need other people to commit.

Fabia VRS
I am quite happy to meet anywhere for a good turnout.

I think proven by the trip to Southend (with Tom (West's) and Tom (K1NGY) that was around 120 miles each way and the trip to the Ace Cafe with Tom (Wests) this year!

A good meet is worth travelling for, like people have said just need other people to commit.

Southend was good! COLD as feck mind.

Discounted 1*2 parts
Any decent multi storys, industrial estates, etc etc

All the multi story's you have to pay for, but Marshall got some good pics in Lion Yard before!

Not sure about industrial estates though, there are loads around, but not sure if they are photogenic!

Fabia VRS
Hmm.. im not really that good about thinking of places (because i dont actually know :L )

BMW 535d
need to do a meet around the norwich area. meets further away are fine but not on sundays. weeknights are a hit too :D
jake

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Any further plans? A meet must be due soon!?

Anyone going to the Autosport show? Come see me on the Radical stand!

Clio 1.2 16v
I'd be up for a meet feb time. A meet norwich way would be good but Im willing to travel for a good turn out.

SQ5
Was then coming to sort this, hoping I've got the area rep role.

I'm going to class January Meet as the snetterton Trackday and then arrange a small one for feb, now gonna post details etc...

b/g 182, meg tourer
i think another rutland water bbq meet would be great when the weather gets warmer :)

i have a bunch of paintballing tickets that i bought over a year ago and not used yet. it will work out at around £8 per ticket but balls are not included, i have a ticket for 1000 free balls tho so we could share those out as a starter. i guess i would need a minimum of 10 people and a maximum of 30. shouldn't be mega expensive tho and it would be a very good laugh!

looking at the figures... seems that if there were 10 or more its £8 per ticket, 20 or more and its £5 per ticket. will need to check on price it its under 10 people.

what do you think guys and girls?

Fabia VRS
i think another rutland water bbq meet would be great when the weather gets warmer :)

i have a bunch of paintballing tickets that i bought over a year ago and not used yet. it will work out at around £8 per ticket but balls are not included, i have a ticket for 1000 free balls tho so we could share those out as a starter. i guess i would need a minimum of 10 people and a maximum of 30. shouldn't be mega expensive tho and it would be a very good laugh!

looking at the figures... seems that if there were 10 or more its £8 per ticket, 20 or more and its £5 per ticket. will need to check on price it its under 10 people.

what do you think guys and girls?

Bbq is a must!
Paintballing is a pretty good idea. id be up for it

Discounted 1*2 parts
Last years bbq's were great, so as Tom said, they are a must this year!

Never been paintballing before, so would love to give it a go