ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 BROADBAND....any advice

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
I have been looking at the idea of 3 Broadband as I am a light user...no downloading really and I don't really use my landline phone. The other bonus is I coulsd take my laptop and broadband out and about if I needed to.
Has anyone any experience of this or know how good it is...or isn't. I'm on 3 Network anyway and the signal in my area is excellent so can't se a problem. I'm currently with TalkTalk, having no probs and getting 2.2Meg connection speed or £20/month. If 3 was ok it would only cost me £10.

172 cup'd extreme
I used it a few days ago, was sceptical but it is really good BUT you really need to have a good signal to get a decent speed.

audi a6 3.0tdi
my mate has three mobile broadband it drops connection all the time, i'm using the t-mobile version and it does seem a lot better but it is more expensive

SLK250 CDI
If you're getting the USB modem, get the Huawei E220 (the white oval one) rather than the ZTE one (the black with green stripe one) - I've had both and the E220 hardware and software seems much better IMO.

And you can get the E220 unlocked :)