ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

360 modena with lambo doors

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
its my mates dads car, he has added a private plate, sports exhaust system and lambo doors. dont look to bad cost him 17,000. the reason he done was because he went to monza this year and there was a million 360's lined up and they all looked the same, couldnt tell one apart.

ferrarionlsd002.jpg

Last edited:
  Static Low
what kinda job is this guy in ??
haha

i was in the local shell petrol garage last week and a guy was sitting in a ferrari on his mobile(not sure what model) but wasnt as sporty !
everyone was taking pics with there phones and stuff haha !

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
  M2 Competition
My mates just bought a lambo, and even that doesnt have lambo doors, lol (for the benefit of fred its a manual before he asks)

Clio 197
Even if it had no doors whatsoever I'd still have it. Obviously it would have to make do with second place to the 197

ITB BG 182
lambo doors and ferrari... some thing not right about that there.
Yea id say he should have had a Tubi system as they are the nuts....

Elise/VX220/R26
Slight problem, if he goes to monza again and sees loads of 360s parked up with the doors closed he still wont be able to tell it apart?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Looks fantastic, i hope one day i am fortunate enough to be able to drive a car that good.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
he went to monza this year and there was a million 360's lined up and they all looked the same, couldnt tell one apart.

Why not buy a Murcielago, sure that would be easier to find in a sea of 360s.

Plus they come with lambo doors as standard. :rasp:

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
looks ok i think, but 17k for the car or the doors ??

for the plate, the doors and the exhaust.

he went to monza this year and there was a million 360's lined up and they all looked the same, couldnt tell one apart.

Why not buy a Murcielago, sure that would be easier to find in a sea of 360s.

Plus they come with lambo doors as standard. :rasp:

well monza was for ferraris so i doubt that would work

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Lol at Fred, you always seem to **** off performance cars on here.

I love all this attention ***** stuff, its soo funny as im sure that with the funds everyone on here would buy a supercar. You cant begrudge someone doing well in life and treating themselves.

M2 Competition
Lol!

Surely it would have cost less to respray the car in an eye catching colour? Would stand out better then...

Krypton green with gloss black wheels, yum

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Krypton Green! ...now there's a colour!! :approve:

i'm not a fan on the doors tbh ...do they make lexus lights for the 360?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I love all this attention ***** stuff, its soo funny as im sure that with the funds everyone on here would buy a supercar. You cant begrudge someone doing well in life and treating themselves.

I would buy one (or something like it) if it was within my means.

But I wouldn't got to Halfords and buy a set of Lexus lights for it.

Giving a 360 Lambo doors is almost exactly the same in my opinion - the fact that he paid £17k for the work makes it even worse.

He should have got a "Turbo" badge and stuck it on the back as well, he'd definitely have been the talk of Monza then.

T

thecremeegg

Lol you lot are only jealous. If you were offered that car you wouldnt say no. Its a gorgeous car and the owners done something different.....if he'd put turinis on it then you'd all be praising him :rolleyes:

GOLF GT TDI
its my mates dads car, he has added a private plate, sports exhaust system and lambo doors. dont look to bad cost him 17,000. the reason he done was because he went to monza this year and there was a million 360's lined up and they all looked the same, couldnt tell one apart.
ferrarionlsd002.jpg

surely when the doors are closed it wouldnt look any different anyway

R35 GTR
Surely ferrari would have said foook off? Arent they choosy about who they sell their cars to? dont they realise what they have done?:S

^
they've just got 17k though, I bet they took it down the local barryboys place to get them fitted really & pocketed the difference ;)