ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5-a-Side Football - Surrey Area

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Well thats enough for 5 a side....who else is up for running around a cold and wet astroturf pitch on a Tuesday night?

1. couzens
2. alant1000
3. Nick172Cup
4. T5PHY
5. Ollie1982
6. Robbos
7. JJS1979
8. Jamesstone
9. Vish
10. Tom@JMS

Petrol Blue 182.
was in the rules wen i was in a league, but never did, refs didnt give a toss anyway, your only gna get astro burn (which bloody hurts!), no studs allowed!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Im not even sure where my shin pads are! Im not too worried tho....i tend to be past people before they get a chance to stick a leg out...hehe

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I do believe I have no astro's (threw them out moving I think). Gonna have a look at getting some tmrw but cash is tight, so may have to make do with whatever i find in the wardrobe. ;)

If i see a cheap-ish brand new footie, i may pick that up too.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I'm gonna dig out the chav-tastic joggys, we are in Staines so i'll blend right in;)

Tried out my kit tonight actually, baggy grey kappa trackies, socks over the top, timberlands, Hacket t-shirt & burberry cap.

I looked well sporty tbh :rasp:

## NOTE: Just been informed that 5-a-side pitch is indoors ... so astros not needed! ##

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Loving the banter but I'll let my feet do the talking on the night ;)

Dave, was this the correct postcode: TW18 1AJ?

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Yeah, no problem, ill cook us some high energy pasta before the 5-a-side

or we could just go to the pub & have a pint

Nice one...yeah i think load up on the carbs...pasta FTW.

I think i might have the scampi and chips instead of the burger this time.....and a Guiness.