ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

7th December - RR day Evo Tune Durham

172 Cup
Ren-sport are currently going through the process (gathering numbers) of organising an RR day on the 7th December from 9:30 Am at Evo Tune in Durham

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=314087082037974&__user=635426419

I've been told any car is welcome and it's a Pay on the day basis! So just wondering who'd be interested.

On my phone so apologies if the link doesn't work!

Edit: the link is to their FaceBook page scroll down to find about the RR day.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Was speaking to Kris about this yesterday.

Will get numbers and that off him and get a group PM sent out. :)

BG V6, LY 182
Yesssssssssssa!
Iv been dying to stick mine on the rollers since i got it! Gutted i missed the last one due to work. 1000000% for me

172 Cup
Glad to hear some of you can make it, Great multitude of cars going as well! Estimated 20+ people attending so far!

Gonna be a good day! Even if I am weakest on the rollers haha!

ph2 172
I think I'll come for a drive up, might put my car on the dyno, see what a KTR induction kit and cat back has done.

Clio V6 255
nice to meet some new faces this morning , looking forward to some more meets , shame wasnt summer and i would have took vee to see rolling road never mind