ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few mods for the Audi bus today.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Today i fitted, led number plate lamp units, not the crappy bulb replacement ones but whole units.

Silvertec indicator bulbs all round.

Fresh number plates

Wolfsburg abt tuning number plate holders/surrounds

Few befores

SAM_0510.gif

SAM_0513.gif

SAM_0520.gif

Quick after pics, was to faking cold.

IMAG0096.gif

IMAG0098.gif

IMAG0097.gif

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Have you seen anywhere that does a facelift bumper yet.

Car looks good by the way...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks in really good shampe mate well played, love the shape S4, red being the pick of the bunch in s-line form. :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I like nice clean no plates.

Flags? f**k off!

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Have you seen anywhere that does a facelift bumper yet.

Car looks good by the way...

i did have a snoop around on ebay ian but couldnt see any, cant help thinking it would be a bodge and look sh it though

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Nice mods. I have the LED number plate bulbs. They're bright as f**k. Quite fancy some number plate surrounds as well, but I'm trying to stop spending as much money on the car (he says, after shelling out £600 for new wheels).

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Nice mods. I have the LED number plate bulbs. They're bright as f**k. Quite fancy some number plate surrounds as well, but I'm trying to stop spending as much money on the car (he says, after shelling out £600 for new wheels).

plate surrounds were £19.99 off ebay, they had some cheaper ones but these are better quality, the writing is cover over with a rubber clear strip.