ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few spotted in south shields today

First one was a 172 cup in KFC car park private reg.

Second was a rb 182. an absolute bellend on the road leading to mangos bar on the seafront. I really didn't see the point in hoofing it in first then having to brake for the car in front. All because you had to stop for a car coming the opposite way.

I seen a silver 182 (I think) going along the coast road in Whitburn. didn't really pay much attention to the car. There was a good looking bint on the path in hot pants.

last one was a nasty silver thing with Lexus lights in and horrable wheels I think it may have been a rep but had a 182 exhaust, it just didn't look right. That was in roker.

John :)

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Thought the RB may have been me, but i wasnt at the coast yesterday, and i dont drive like a bellend like this guy. I know theres a lad who has an RB around this area with darker wheels, loves giving it the big one everywhere and thinks hes the muts. Could have been him.

I thought of you when I posted this but I had a fully feeling it wasn't you like, yeah that sounds like the same lad he looked like a typical chav who gives clios a bad name/boy racer tag.

172 Cup
The one at KFC might have been me, was it parked right in the corner near the drive thru?

I think I know the RB you guys are talking about too...

I saw a RB 200 about 20 times over the weekend too, is it anybody on here?

Also saw a blue 182 parked at the nook with a carbon splitter?

Yeah bark that was it! U where with 2 other people? I was riding past on the bike going for chicken :)

The rb 200 may be James off here that's the only 200 rb up here I know of.

Dont think iv seen that 182 before like I may have to take his splitter tho! Lol

172 Cup
You weren't the guy wearing the perv shades were you? lol

It's not James, I thought it was him at first but know his face.

I was surprised the splitter was still attached myself, looked awesome like.

Flol yeah, on the red bike!

Av never seen another 200 rb round here I'll keep my eye out for it like.

Yeah they do look spot on but I couldn't pay 120 quid for something that will be scraping the floor. My splitter is a right mess!

172 Cup
I was asking my kid and his mate if they knew the guy on the bike who was looking over.
No doubt you'd been bird spotting down shields?

I think it's a 59 plate, so keep your eyes peeled.

Mine would just get manky, my car is held together by filth!

Aye a was sort of I was just out for a ride on the bike really was going to fast to look half the time lol.

Aye I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

Haha so is mine at the moment it could do with a decent wash. Think I'll wait until I get a rotary polisher then clean it and give it a going over with that.

bg 182 ff
.i was out and about throughout shileds and sunderland and the areas inbetween on sat/sunday night i seen a black 182 and a red trophy both revving the t!ts of them at the lights and then tearing away only to be caught at the next set of lights. pointless imo. i have seen the silver 182 in whitburn before i live in whitburn and have a silver 172 but i am still working out who owns that one

bg 182 ff
next to the cemetry/army camp. see a royal blue 182 with the stripes all the time aswell that lives near me but i doubt she will be on hear she always has 3 kids in the back on the car lol. you local to me jonw279?

Can't say iv seen a lass in a 182 with stripes like. I live in seaham only a 10 minute drive really. But I tend to ride along the coast alot so I'll keep an eye out for you mate.

bg 182 ff
aye mate no worries. i keep meaning to join on this site so i can post in the meets etc. you go to any meets local?

i live like 2 min drive from rob182 so i see his car quite alot

bg 182 ff
i have seen this meet i cant make this sunday like i am helping my mate to fabricate an exhaust and get the car spruced up. he has a ly 172 :) but i keep looking for these meets for one's i can attend

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
next to the cemetry/army camp. see a royal blue 182 with the stripes all the time aswell that lives near me but i doubt she will be on hear she always has 3 kids in the back on the car lol. you local to me jonw279?

blonde, youngish with a Cs.net sticker in the back?

She's not on here but she got knocked up and her ex bought her that because he wante the kids to have something safe to ride around in... Obviously a cup is the safest option about lol!

bg 182 ff

She's not on here but she got knocked up and her ex bought her that because he wante the kids to have something safe to ride around in... Obviously a cup is the safest option about lol!

hahah thats her..!!! i see her all the time lol

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant

Was it you who knocked her up by any chance? Bought her the clio and did a runner? ha

Clio Sport 200 (09)
Im guessing the other RB 200 you's saw around on the weekend would of been me, kicked up some miles just driving had nothing else to do, saw loads of Renault sports last weekend like,

bg 182 ff
Im guessing the other RB 200 you's saw around on the weekend would of been me, kicked up some miles just driving had nothing else to do, saw loads of Renault sports last weekend like,

do you drive thorugh whitburn often mate i am sure i have followed you a few times and also seen you at the nook is this you or could it be another 1?

i have a iceberg 172 and i followed you last week sometime must be about 10:30pm-11:00pm

Clio Sport 200 (09)
do you drive thorugh whitburn often mate i am sure i have followed you a few times and also seen you at the nook is this you or could it be another 1?

i have a iceberg 172 and i followed you last week sometime must be about 10:30pm-11:00pm

Yeah all the time mate live in shields and work local so i'm always out and about, will keep an eye out for you I've seen you a couple of times,

Haha rob its a possability :p

Least we know who the other 200 person is now :) I will be back working in shields next month i think so i will keep an eye out!

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Going to have to keep an eye out for this clio milf like, il be disappointed if its a lie.

bg 182 ff
Going to have to keep an eye out for this clio milf like, il be disappointed if its a lie.

she lives somewhere around the chip shop in whitburn mate, i saw her last week/the week before with no kids and no car and she is still some1 you wouldnt say no to ;)

I'll deffantly keep my eye out for a milf round there now! Iv just seen a rb 200 on wessington way about half an hour ago I was going to flash but there was the fuzz further up the road

bg 182 ff
I'll deffantly keep my eye out for a milf round there now!

shouldnt really say this but about half the female population of whitburn is mid 20's to 30 and all got kids so there could be more than one. for each good looking one there is there is 5 dogs so happy hunting :p