ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Good Polish etc.. for black clio ?Help

astra gsi/cliosport 172
I owend a black clio before and thot it was a nightmare to polish (i used AG super resin ) you could always tell it had just been done and could not get a realy good finish on it can anyone recomend what to use ?

or has anyone had this problem?

STEALTH RAIDER
Super resin polish isnt very abrasive and its main use is to only fills swirls in. More than likely you will have a lot defects remaining that would only disappear with a proper machine polish.

Clio RS 197
I your on a budget and looking around the price of Super Resin get the Autoglym Ultra Deep Polish, I used it on my saxo and my mate used it on his R32... gives good results for it's price on dark cars...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
This is what you need mate... Instant results on a black car and saves messing around with polishes so to speak...
http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/poorboys-black-hole-glaze-cat9.html

poorboys_blackhole1.gif

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols! Ah what would detailing be without pictures!

It is a pretty impressive product. But it's in no way a permenant, after the wax deteriorates, the fillers in the blackhole will "wash out" so to speak. Just re-apply then re-wax. :)