ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A grand in your hand

MODDED 172
ok so this is the senario. You have just saved or been given £1000 and its all yours to spend on your motor. Do you go for a few mods all over. Do you spend it all on the engine that could be tarting it up or giving it more bhp. Do you go down the looks route getting some coilovers and spacers. Some might even want to spend the £1000 on a stereo system. What ever you would do i would like to hear it or maybe even see some photo shopped pics

cheers
dave

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
my next buy..

coilovers 2118s and respray in cup racer green too

Last edited:
  vw bora
get some decent coilys and a good exhaust or filter if you have both go for a remap instead then you have a bit of both

Speedlines in anthracite, prospeed cat back, eibach sportlines.
If I was given a grand though there is no chance I would blow it on the clio.

Monaco RS Clio 172
service
sport lines (white)
cage (white)
carbon splitter

and

ktec stealth w/decat

and then soon after I could afford it...

fastchip map...

hmm a grand would do most of my mods in one hit lower remap fit my bodykit rs grill upgrade my bulbs an change my dash trim

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
will be my fast road/track schlag as im gettin a cooper s start of next year!!
im doing my 172 same as this with ast coilovers and 2118s!!

058.jpg

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
about a 03 plate supercharged 1 mate.. its really for her n the wean but bneeds to be nippy for when a drive it ;)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Nice one mate i really rate them, its the servicing costs that detered me from getting one myself.

Colour? Grey?

Seen a Grey one with Kahn rims on, looked wicked man

PH2 v6 sub frame, uprated ARB, poly bushes, adjustable drop links.

who said a mk1 vee has piss poor handling:D

ds3
u on drugs? send me some of what ur on!!

Dont get me wrong i love a good valver/hybrid/willy but thats about it!
it's not gonna be 100% about performance for me atm, as when i'm driving it i'll be 17 just passed. not gonna get insured on anything more! and yeah, they look cute. especially the ph1/2.

you will when you've burnt your face on PH1 electrics......there as brittle as church wafer bread

:)