ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

About Me & Why Im Here

BMW E90 & PH2 172
Hello Im carl 19 years old work for Vauxhall in stafford as a Parts Advisor, I own two cars at the moment.

1st car is A Vw Polo 6n 1.4 8v JDM/US Spec, Car is only used for the Shows car has been asked to be featured in the end of the year Vw mag which i cant wait for.

2nd car is a Bmw E46 Compact, 2.0 16v Car is used as a daily drive

Why im here im here because me and a few mates are going to the Nurburgring next June and im going to make a road going track **** once ive found the right clio so thats why im here now for some photos of my cars,

319116_10150823192085503_651725502_21085350_497204523_n.jpg

312234_10150823192585503_651725502_21085355_1763734622_n.jpg

*Note the Bmw now has BBS LM's fitted but have not got round to taking photos as yet"

253568_10150652858570503_651725502_19281229_7463880_n.jpg

*Have not got any upto date photos due keeping every thing look key till the mag comes out, Few bits that have been done, new rear bumper new front wings roof has had some more magic, lowered even more, camber shims front and back, interior retrimed the headlining the lot, Prestige luxury window tints not the chavy black tinits
wink.gif
new US front indicator, engine bay polished and painted i more then likely have missed something"

So thats me i will be on here frequent so keep a look out

Listerine & Poledo
welcome aboard.

Can't say I like either of those, but they're not mine so that's not important.

Good luck on the track Clio though, there are plenty here who have been down that road so you'll be well advised..... and probably misadvised along the way too ;)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Not a great fan of the compacts in general so its nothing against your car.

Made the right choice with the clio!

Meh, indifferent to the compacts, was debating a 325ti before the clio though.... Good choice, have fun at the ring!!

BMW E90 & PH2 172
Meh, indifferent to the compacts, was debating a 325ti before the clio though.... Good choice, have fun at the ring!!

Wish i had the 325Ti lovely cars, Cheers mate i cant wait :D

A man who speaks a lot of sense.

Like the BMW, the Polo is well done but I'm not a VW man myself.

Cheers both cars are love or hate my misses hates the polo but like the bmw

your cars are sweet

Cheers dude

BMW 330D
This is probably a very stupid question but im not that up on car scenes and that, does jdm mean japenese domestic market?

Audi TTS S Tronic
I dont understand why loads of people down my way are doing the same thing to their VWs as youve done...

Wheels/tires that come out from the under the arches (illegal??) ... I really don't see the attraction... BMW looks nice though

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I only know of one more door 6N that i like and thats my mates. Much nicer than the above imo. Still fair play if your happy with them.

Fair play on the clio. I want one as a track car now too..

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
ah, its just you described it as a track theme earlier in the thread.

get yourself in the project threads and look at some of those. some serious track cars in there