ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

About to put in order on mytyres

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Just to check, about to press confirm, because I always get these things wrong...

Is this definatly the correct tyres Im ordering for my standard 182....

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Michelin Pilot EXALTO PE2 205/45 R16 83V Rim-protection[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]£ 79.20 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]2[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]£ 158.40[/FONT]

Thanks, Mike

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Cheers bud, order sent, and discount e mail sent to delti!

If i win the jackpot on the euromillions at the weekend I will lol

What should happen now then, as I havent actually had to send out and debit card details yet....

AstraVan Sportive
WOAH!

Just E-mail them and say im part of ClioSport then?

Will see me through until i start importing tyres next year, then we will have some fun :D

RenaultSport clio 182
I was going to use mytyres but then I found these guys http://www.event-tyres.co.uk/
they sell the tyres for good prices and it includes mobile fitting...
Go with mytyres then you still have to pay £15 per wheel to fit..

I bought the Goodyear Eagle F1's (£80 each fitted) and they are brilliant - better than the exaltos in my opinion..

VRS
I was going to use mytyres but then I found these guys http://www.event-tyres.co.uk/

I bought the Goodyear Eagle F1's (£80 each fitted) and they are brilliant - better than the exaltos in my opinion..

£15 a wheel! just drop your local tyre fitter a tenner for his lunch/beer lol and he will stick all four on :) nothing beats foreigners

Octy vRS & Ninja 650

£15 a wheel! just drop your local tyre fitter a tenner for his lunch/beer lol and he will stick all four on :) nothing beats foreigners

Not so good on exalto's though!!!

Michelin - 205/45 R16 [83V] - Pilot Exalto 2 PE2
£ 99.88
2 x Tyres = £199.763 x Tyres = £299.644 x Tyres = £379.54 This Michelin tyre has a speed rating of " V ". This gives this tyre a maximum speed of 149 MPH

But if your happy with eagles, then not bad.

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Still no word from them anyway, I havent paid anything still. no e mail or anything, whats meant to happen?

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
ordered 4 x f1's from mytyres..took them 3 months to deliver, got 2 after a month tho :clown: , phone calls & emails a plenty, what a nightmare, never again...good luck.

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
as for tyre fitting 15 a corner??? even kwik fit monkeys only charge about £35 for all four.

Da

Less
if you ordered via the Payment in advance to the account option then you've to send payment to that account before the order is processed, otherwise you should have chose the debit/credit card payment option and entered your details there and then.

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
I ordered through Payment in advance to the account, because you need to do that to get the CS discount, but it appears that its not worth the hastle anyway, and havent heard back from them.

But how do I send payment to them then?
Sorry, Im a thicko!!!

Da

Less
Lol, as I understood it, you order via normal method (debit/credit card) then are given your confirmation number when it's approved. You then email whoever with the number and he adjusts the amount and processes the order onto your card for the correct amount taking into account the discount. (3% iirc?)
To pay by the above method I think you would have to go into a branch of their bank and deposit the money over the counter?? :S

Taken from discounts page...

The best way to arrange this is for the members to order online at mytyres.net once they have ordered they will be given a order number. An example of this would be RD 1012356. If they could then email the order number to myself black@delti.com with confirmation of the club they are a member of and I will inturn take 3% of the total cost of the order and email them back with the new tyre price.
email- black@delti.com

:)