ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ABS, ESP and SERV Light on

Renault Sport 182
Hi Sorry if this has been asked before, but have these light on in my car, is there any common faults with these lights on or is it a case of getting a code reader on the car?

Thanks for any help

Iain

Before buying a new ABS wheel sensor, check its not covered in grease from the C/V joint. Was the case with mine, the clip holding the gaitor on was broken so throwing all its grease out all over the inside of the wheel and back of the hub carrier (where the sensor and reluctor ring are).

Renault Sport 182
Checked and cleaned the sonsors, Mine has the light on from the moment i turn the key if it is grease would the light not come on once you start driving? I do have very rusty abs rings on the front changed one side doing the other tomorrow but pretty sure its not going to clear the fault.

Clio 182
not hijacking your thread.

but I have the ESP & service light on don't suppose you know what this means?

Cheers

Chris

I too have this problem with just the ESP and SERV light on. I have searched this forum up and down but can only find threads with the ESP, SERV and ABS light on :(