ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Abs ring

renault clio 182
Hello am looking for an abs ring NSF for my Clio 182 the cars a 54 plate model I've phoned Renault about one and told me wont sell it separate comes with driveshaft but been told dingbro can get them problem I have is there's two options with teeth can anyone help me as too which one I'd need I have no idear :-/ thanks

renault clio 182
But that involves stripping everything down am no mechanic bud went in for service not long ago and the guy at garage said mines was cracked so needed a new one and my friends a mechanic and says he will sort it for me for heehaw just need too buy the part and don't know which one I need the 26 teeth one or 44 teeth one :-/

BG182ff,explod Focus
The Renault ABS ring is about 10mm wide but most of the one on eBay are only ~5mm wide.
There are some that are ~8mm wide so I'd get one of those if you can but if you do get the narrower type it's not a problem, just don't push it all the way on. As long as it's on the end of the shaft enough that it won't come off on it's own that will do. Look at where the ABS sensor is and make sure the ring sits below it.