ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Absolute W*NKER in a 172

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Don't think it matters what car d*ckheads have, they will drive it like a d*ckhead.

Just point and laugh.

Black Gold 182 W/CupPacks
There's a tw*t near me with a 182, full on H to the E to the R to the O! Drives me mad, did a u turn in the road just to chase me and 'overtake' he drives like a f**king flower pot can't take corners though. What's it like being owned by some tits!?

He's got an exhaust on it now, ooo and window tints. Really showing his true colous on the window tints of his lower society Max Power ways.

He's going to crash it soon, i can see it in my crystal ball. That will wipe the mardy, face like a slapped arse mouth off his face. I shall laugh, laugh till i cry. Unbuckle him out his seat. Then..steal the Sport's seats. The end.

lol will have to keep an eye out for that one.

immaculate clio 172
There's a tw*t near me with a 182, full on H to the E to the R to the O! Drives me mad, did a u turn in the road just to chase me and 'overtake' he drives like a f**king flower pot can't take corners though. What's it like being owned by some tits!?

He's got an exhaust on it now, ooo and window tints. Really showing his true colous on the window tints of his lower society Max Power ways.

He's going to crash it soon, i can see it in my crystal ball. That will wipe the mardy, face like a slapped arse mouth off his face. I shall laugh, laugh till i cry. Unbuckle him out his seat. Then..steal the Sport's seats. The end.
FLOL

RB 197
Bomber, i was being sarcastic dude at ppl who are too anal about spelling.

JD, yes please do. Try to run him off the road if you may do so ;)

IMHO there will always be c***s who drive the same cars as you but if it bothers you so much maybe you should just go and take a chill pill.

Life's to short to waste it worrying about things like this just go out and enjoy your cars.

:)

RB 197
i know. the grammar comment was aimed at rexinathingy lol.

your post made me actually laugh out loud which is rare :)

I'm glad my honest, upfront brutality made somebody laugh. It does either that, or offends. Join my Marnite club ;)

Titanium 182
There's a guy near me in an RS meganne, that gay baby blue metallic colour.
He once overtook me in rush hour traffic wheelspinning so much that the entire road was covered in tyre smoke and stank, all the traffic caught up with him at the next traffic lights.
What a plonker !

The thing that gets me is they think they're so cool when you catch up with them, he flashed me the thumbs up so I just shook my head and looked away lol :D

Clio 1.2 mark 1
well if chavs are a problem the government should make a scheme whey they get given a Rover to drive..

there certainly wont be any showing off in one of them shameful cars

DCi 100
Could say the same about Audi drivers, BMW drivers, so on and so on. Like same, down to the individual, some people are special though. There's this guy in a VTR with lexus lights etc that drives back and too past the bus stop outside the local college, really quite funny.

320d
Do you know how we all slate VTR/VTS drivers for being pikeys, chav, scum of the universe? Well guess what, the 172 will now start falling into that class as they depreciate.

Happens to most cars realy. Look how pikey older A3's and 3 Series can be and they're classed as an upmarket car.