ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

acid yellow...cool colour or not?

An orange one
never seen one in the flesh...so cant say personally...its not as nice as liquid from pics that ive seen...but theres one for sale at the moment...tempted for teh rareness! ;)

2007_07150003.jpg

The Vee stands out enough anyway without going for acid looks abit '2 furious' in that colour imo.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
ROFL!!!

i told you! ;)

Always loved this colour, despite bein slagged off for doing so.

1. Acid Yellow
2. Lunar Grey
3. Mars Red

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I think it looks a bit like wee hehe :) But I'd have one just for the coolness and rare factor :D I prefer liquid though.

Dan

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Horrific! As per my txt - your ghey!

Hum Horrific-- At least they hold their value unlike the 'common' illiad blue ones-;)

If you get the car in the rightlight it is superb- IE sunlight, however the colour is less striking on a cloudy day-
Picture018.jpg

S

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Horrific! As per my txt - your ghey!

Hum Horrific-- At least they hold their value unlike the 'common' illiad blue ones-;)

If you get the car in the rightlight it is superb- IE sunlight, however the colour is less striking on a cloudy day-
Picture018.jpg

S

Illiad looks miles better! ;) - Faster too!

Nah liquid yellow if your doing to change colin!

An orange one
i think im gonna give the guy a ring and go and see it in the flesh anyways..

i admit...liquid yellow is the boy...but...acid is much rarer..and even more striking!!

but...black is still very..very cool!

arrrrggghhhhh...maybe im just having one of those "never happy" moments???

LY V6 with Recaros
I love it, saw one for the first time at RWS. Still prefere LY but it does look good!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Its an ok colour.Dont know if i could live with it day to day,or with a hangover.

Which is most days

V6 255 Acid Yellow
I prefere the liquid yell, thats my fav paint ever, period! I had that on an 182. The Acid Yellow isnt as nice to look at imo but I didnt get it for that. The vee is already a car in your face, having it in acid yellow was the only way to go imo its loud, cheeky, in your face and cant be missed!

You wouldnt have a lambo in black or silver now would you?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I prefere the liquid yell, thats my fav paint ever, period! I had that on an 182. The Acid Yellow isnt as nice to look at imo but I didnt get it for that. The vee is already a car in your face, having it in acid yellow was the only way to go imo its loud, cheeky, in your face and cant be missed!

You wouldnt have a lambo in black or silver now would you?

lol! i would!

I love the liquid yellow now...But i could never own it! It's just too much!

Colin you'd get rid of this for an acid yellow....

Vee8.jpg

vee5.jpg

vee2.jpg

vee1.jpg