ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Acid yellow V6 on eBay!

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
im so unsure on the colour, i first see it and think it looks crap, then i look and at some angles it is not bad. for 20k you have to love the colour end of.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I had one I sold mine for 19k back in the day-

I remember the one for sale that had a scuffed front bumper ( was listed on here for 16500) IIRC it went for 16-

I think its worth

13000 trade ( thats all a trader would pay)- maybe more to me or alll vehicles if belts are done- poss 14k-

I would say-

17k-17500 private if belts are done, 16k if no belts-

i get the feeling no belts as not put in the ad-

S

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Gorgeous colour... and imho worth the asking price any day of the week.. Go and find another one!!! If you want the colour and spec, you have to pay the price.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Being only 1 owner from new is quite a bonus too (maybe just to me), that would be a lovely investment - how many in this colour are there? Something like 3 isn't it?

8 were brought into the UK, one of which was written off and exported to Germany for repair.. current state unknown, the other was a total loss :(

So, 1 of 6 remaining.

Trader Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
  Honda & VW
Saw one at castle Combe once, colour is strangely nice. However £20k for a 2005 Clio is crazy, regardless how much I do love them.

Trader Rating - 96.7%
29   1   0
  RS6 C7
^ Not bad but will still have a V6.

I think a V6 is one of those cars that you would only own if you had a rather large car collection & lots of money.

I wouldn't buy one if i had 20k for an only car but if i had a 5 car collection it would 100% be in it.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 182 cup
Yep but that was my exclusive lol and lets face it every body that loves cars would have that charger over that renault!? Was just my opinion before but being classed as stupid for not wanting it lol well bit ridiculous. I mean a renualt for 20k lol

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep but that was my exclusive lol and lets face it every body that loves cars would have that charger over that renault!? Was just my opinion before but being classed as stupid for not wanting it lol well bit ridiculous. I mean a renualt for 20k lol

Honestly dude if i had a choice between that charger or the vee, id take the Vee but thats just me were all different and id find the Vee far more appealing to own and enjoy even if it cost £20k

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0

i didn't word it as stupid, just you are going about it the wrong way. sure there are other cars for 20k that are faster etc. but you are missing the point it is not all about top trumps. you could put the v6 against other cars that cost 20k or more and it would get more interest/looks because of how rare/funky it is. they were 27k new iirc so asking 20k for it (if he gets it) for a car that is 7 years old says something. even if it is a 'renault'

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 T
I like how the number is blanked by an actual piece of A4 paper taped on. I've never seen it in real life as such but the acid yellow colour looks like a worn out liquid yellow in a lot of photos. Bit like when you've left an un polished red car open to elements for too long and it goes pink.