ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AF VS KF?

Hi,
looking at buying a few cleaning products to get me into the detailing world as such.
been looking and I'm stuck between kleenfreaks and autofinesse, has anyone had experience with both?
bought myself a das-6, few little bits to get me started and now I'm looking at the wash stage to purchase. I'm looking at spending roughly £50/60 and for that price iv noticed you can get the carry case kit from KF and for the same price all the things from AF?

mainly just shampoo, iron out etc etc items to get the paint work nice and clean before applying a good polish and wax?

Thanks for any help :)

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Only used AF of the two you mention, but I've always been happy with there products.

For washing, lather, citrus power, obliTARate and iron out are all pretty good products, but maybe opt of Tar-x and Iron-X from CarPro are maybe slightly better performing.

Sticking to one manufacturer is not always a good idea, as there are so many products on the market some performing better than others, but most of the time it comes down to personal preference.

the AF sampler pack is a good start.

Thankyou for your reply.
yeah il have a shop around as I need things such as drying towel and a good MF cloth so il order a few bits tonight (af products also as il take advantage of their Santa offer ha!)

thanks for for the help, much appreciated :)

Honda & VW
Thankyou for your reply.
yeah il have a shop around as I need things such as drying towel and a good MF cloth so il order a few bits tonight (af products also as il take advantage of their Santa offer ha!)

thanks for for the help, much appreciated :)

Have a look on AMDetails also AdamDoug, can get all you need from them.