ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aftermarket steering wheels

Omp GP and Momo boss
66AECF56-8C46-4FD5-9E69-32A821CE8652_zpssa4pkmhm.jpg

CursedTitanium 182FF
Some of the OMP bosses had a hole that was to small for the horn and air bag wires, so instead of making it bigger or trying to find one in the right size, Momo is a direct fit.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
After driving a new 308...the Clio steering wheel feels HUGE...wonder if there is anyway of getting a smaller wheel with an airbag in it...???

Clio 182 FF
I would be very interested in this. How much do you think a new 308 one is from Renault?
Almost thought about an AUDI wheel (as they're nice chunky n small) and replacing the badge, but don't think you could get it looking quite right.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I would be very interested in this. How much do you think a new 308 one is from Renault?
Almost thought about an AUDI wheel (as they're nice chunky n small) and replacing the badge, but don't think you could get it looking quite right.

I take it you mean Peugeot? Look like this (but it isn't a good way to show exactly how small it actually is compared to the RS Clio steering wheel!)

Petit-volant-Peugeot-Nouvelle-308.jpg

Clio 182 FF
Iv read somewhere that newish Espace wheels are nice and small. Anybody able to confirm this and or tell me if it'd fit?