ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

airbag problem

Renault Clio 1.2 dynamiq
Ive got a 2004 clio, which had the passenger side seat airbag deployed when i bought it.

ive replaced the seat, and the seatbelt buckle thing, and the lights still there, had it reset at airbagreset.com and still no good (i put the module back in before i replaced the seat belt buckle though).

The lights are still there, and want to clear them as im going to sell on soon......

I cant find anybody in london who reads airbag fault codes, its getting quite annoying now! lol

what would you guys recommend for me to do?

BTW what you guys think about the MaxiDiag FR704?

Last edited:
  Renault Clio 1.2 dynamiq
Also, is there any software i could possibly put on my laptop, and use a connector to erase data etc? or diagnose the airbag?

Megane dci 130
You need a new airbag computer mate. Theres a perminant fault stored once an airbag is deployed.

Renault Clio 1.2 dynamiq
You need a new airbag computer mate. Theres a perminant fault stored once an airbag is deployed.

i had sent it off to airbagreset.com some time ago to clear the crash data, however i installed my seat belt buckle thingy after i cleared the crash data, would that make a difference?