ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alarm problems

205Gti,HondaCBR600RR
It won't stop going off! I had a flat battery yesterday. Got it to turn over but won't fire up. Now the alarm keeps going off and I can't unlock the doors with the bleeper.
How do I fix this? Is it safe to turn the ignition? Or should I start charging the battery again and hope the central locking comes back on? HELP!!

Sport 172 flame Red
Sorry to bring this old thread up but I have this same problem and not really sure what I should do.

Mine wouldn't start saying flat battery but its not flat then took the negative/ground off the battery and when I put it back on it just keeps setting the alarm every time I try to open the car or start it etc

Clio 2, 1.2 16V
Open with the key and replace the battery while the alarm is going off, its a security measure, just put up with the noise