ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All in wonder X800XT

Nippy white cup
I`ve got the invoice email with a full address and bank details (acc number and sort code). Does this look any better? Maybe someone from near him could call and get it and I`d gladly paypal them if they`d do it, for a bit extra (I`d paypal you 1st obviously!)

chris

172 Cup
Clart said:
http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/confidence/purchase-protection.html

Should be covered if anything goes wrong if u do a balance transfer

The programmes do not cover any item paid for using cash or instant money transfer. Bank-to-bank or post office wire transfers (both of which produce receipts with bank account numbers for both buyer and seller) are covered by the eBay Standard Purchase Protection Programme.

Looks like he's after cash or postal orders.

172 Cup
Clart said:
He's given me his bank details when i asked if i could do a balance transfer

Fair enough. Sorry for seeming negative just don't want to see any CS mates get ripped off.

Hope it works out ok.

Nippy white cup
I got his address but it was just an auto email from ebay to allow me to pay. Did he actually respond m8 or was it just coincidence that it came after you asked the question?

Chris

Nippy white cup
Cheers fella

I`ve sent a few emails to him trying to get a collection address and suddenly it is in London (all the stuff is in a warehouse apparently). This other guy has the same gap in trading and on the same day it suddenly started up again. I`m a bit pissed off as obviously it was a good deal and I could do with a new card lol!

Is there anyway I can inform Ebay about these two accounts and get them to check them out?

Chris

172 Cup
I think this is your best bet mate - http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

I was genuinly looking for that motherboard this morning when all the similarities set the alarm bells ringing. I only mentioned it as I'd hate to see fellow CS members getting ripped off.

Let us know if Ebay get back to you.

EDIT - Link seems weird my end. If it doesn't take you to the right section look for "contact us" on the left hand side.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I emailed one of the people that bought something and they said that the transaction went ok.

He also said that i can meet him in london at the warehouse. ummmm

Nippy white cup
just left my feedback for the wanker....Thanks to Mr Stabby I`ll still be getting a decent card for a cheap price...thanks to Clart for the heads up initially..not your fault fella

Chris