ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy Wheel Refurb in surrey?

182 Cup, (2nd one)
Hi all, as above. Anyone know any good refurb places in this area?
I have just bought a 182 cup and the alloys need to be refurbed and i am new to the area so i don't know who is recommended.
I am based in weybridge
Cheers
charlotte

Clio S Maxim
yeh i wouldnt mind some info on this too for my mate, he wants to refurb some rsi alloys and we live in surrey...any info would be good! bumpage!

RB 182
Don't know anywhere sorry but just wondering, did you by any chance buy the inferno 182 that was in SMC weybridge, looked gourgeous for the time it was there?

182 Cup, (2nd one)
Don't know anywhere sorry but just wondering, did you by any chance buy the inferno 182 that was in SMC weybridge, looked gourgeous for the time it was there?

I bought the car privately last monday from someone in North London. I was after a racing blue cup as i've had an inferno cup before but i love both colours.

Aceone thanks for the contact in Guildford

charl