ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy wheel refurbishment

Can anyone recommend a place close to Great Yarmouth or Norwich. Just somewhere that doesn't involve having the alloys couriered to

I have seen a site call BA Wheel. Anyone have anything good or bad to say about them?

http://www.ba-wheels.co.uk/

BG FF182
Can anyone recommend a place close to Great Yarmouth or Norwich. Just somewhere that doesn't involve having the alloys couriered to

I have seen a site call BA Wheel. Anyone have anything good or bad to say about them?

http://www.ba-wheels.co.uk/

When a local garage crunched my wheels replacing the tires I gather they went their to be refurbished.

They were powder coated in anthracite and it's a pretty good match to the centre caps, although on a sunny day you can see that there is a difference. The powder coating is good quality though.

I don't know whether it was the garage or the powder coaters but it took them three weeks to sort it!! I kept getting told they were having trouble getting the colour from Renault.

Probably worth a ring and see what they quote.

Alright cheers for that jonbrown. Might just have to ring them and take the plunge and just hope they are good

C3 Picasso Beast
Lustre Coatings at Hethel near Lotus would be able to sort you out. Say Phil with the Clio told you to ring them :)

They did a great job on my carbon bonnet but can do powder coating etc as well and it all looks great!

Monaco 152
Lustre Coatings at Hethel near Lotus would be able to sort you out. Say Phil with the Clio told you to ring them :) They did a great job on my carbon bonnet but can do powder coating etc as well and it all looks great!

​Definitely did a good job on the bonnet!

_MG_0757light_zps826af6a4.jpg

Cheers you two for the Lustre Coatings recommendation, will give them a look

Yeah I got told about
Aerocoat so went there today to see where it was; had already planned to have a meal at the bell inn anyway

Cheers guys really appreciate all suggestion etc
:)