ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Am thinking...

E60 diesel powah
Is it strange for me to really want a 172/182??? Ive driven my mates ph1 on a few occasions (MIDDOS old one) and love it!

Ive still got the dyanamique and also bought an Audi a4 2ltr tdi, but i still want an RS!!

Should i just do a conversion on the dynamique? Dont think i will ever sell it even though ive been urged to as its just sat there!

What do you reckon?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Dont do the conversion. Buy a proper one lad.

You soon get used to the power, its how they corner what does you and keeps you interested.

Would 100% get one immi! Get a ph1 aswell ;)

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
If you'll never ever sell the car, then do a conversion. If you see yourself selling even in a few years then there is no point.

E60 diesel powah
Boosh - No point me buying an RS ,Ive had the dynamique for 6years! :eek:! Too much money needs to be spent to get it sold, so i reckon il end up keeping it. Would love to turn it into a track car..!

Esp with me running the Audi aswel

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Go for the conversion if your not goin to sell the dynamique, not only will you be learning as you go but the relief when it turns over for the first time will make you appreciate the time & effort you have spent :)

But remeber ditch pas/abs/aircon

E60 diesel powah
^ exactly what i think! i spent enough money getting it to what it is today! would be a shame to just throw it all away and get next to nothing for the car

If the car is just sat there doing nothing and needs a shed load spent on it to sell it, then get rid now and spend your money on the RS. You'll have so much to do in converting the Dynamique. It's more than just an engine swap. If you have loads of mechanical knowledge and time and friends then do it.

Loved the Euro look though and would have kept that.

E60 diesel powah
^ still how it is now dude! ive got some idea on how to do it! But am sure f0xy would be a help in hand plus others off here! also mate has his own unit so i can just do it there!

I really want to keep the look of it now, but when am driving it its just so eye catching to everyone and i hate it now! haha, I think i want turinis!!! :eek:!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
If you've got time then a conversion would be good, esp if you never want to sell it as you did quite a bit to the dynamique IIRC.

But if it's a long list of things to change, then maybe consider if you'd ever get it done or not. If not then buy a 172/182.