ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AndyRG's Turbo'd Trophy

Trophy Turbo :)
Well I purchased clio trophy at the end of 2013 with a few minor faults and tlc needed.

I've been so busy with customers cars that I've not done any thing to the car what so ever apart from change the oil and filter and stuck some d's 2500 pads and PF fluid in her and went to knock hill.

After missing 3rd gear I shone a synchro and now the poor girl crunches into 3rd when at 6000 rpm :(

The belts need doing and the dephaser is rattly, the clutch release bearing Is noisey and is documented from two years back that it was then.

So today after a MUST do this and awaiting parts for jobs we've started the engine pull to do all the bits on one go.

Piper cams
Adaptronic ecu
ported and polished clioturbo inlets
Clutch
Gearbox that's been re furbed
Pure motorsport gearstick
PM strut tops
Valeo clutch kit
Dephaser
Timing belt
Aux belt kit
Spax sxr coil overs with sachs going to refurbished and to keep with car.

uploadfromtaptalk1398947992590.jpg

Re: The Trophy - Let the fun begin!

Well she's all back together and running well. Fitted a miltek exhaust while I was on. And this next week she's going to the paint shop to sort some deep scratch out.

Hi guys.

After a long time I've never had time to update my thread.

We all knew it wouldn't stay NA long. ...

I've went a little bit mad and stuck a set of pistons and rods in her and a Snail.

Few photos

After a pas pipe fail and nearly taking the aux belt after pump sized I've decided to go epas also! Such a simple and easy conversion just hope the steering feels as it did with the adjustment I have with the adjustable resistor

uploadfromtaptalk1403592649206.jpguploadfromtaptalk1403592664810.jpguploadfromtaptalk1403592681688.jpg

Well progress went well last week and we got to the dyno at efi for tweeks on the mapping side of things again big thanks to chris

We managed to make a lovely number at 1.15 bar and the car pulls so we'll, we had to strap the trophy to the single roller ( the big boy Billy roller) as me and chris mate kev called it. As the car was spinning up

Little shot of over 1200 bhp of cars today too!!! All tinkered with by us!

uploadfromtaptalk1405236675544.jpguploadfromtaptalk1405236695799.jpguploadfromtaptalk1405236710440.jpguploadfromtaptalk1405236719126.jpg

Ex 182 owner
Hi Andy, is this similar to your current top customer conversation? Tweeted? Or something completely different?