ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Ebay Muppet !! OMG How does God Produce Such Idiot's !!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172
reason for sale 'need space on the drive' i smell bullshit probably needs feck loads spent on it!

Well it has a fucked bottom end, front bumper sounds broken, and it has s**t paint appearntly.

Didn't really read the advert, but saw him metro. 340ish BHP...

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well it has a f**ked bottom end, front bumper sounds broken, and it has s**t paint appearntly.

Didn't really read the advert, but saw him metro. 340ish BHP...

yeah i did read it but he didn't say he was selling because he couldnt afford to get it fixed just 'need space for the drive' :p

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I wonder if fucked bottom end has anything to do with the video of him blipping it and making it pop on his driveway - pissing out more black smoke than a fecking diesel lol

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
and the beginning where he says he hasn't had it long, thats because he has ragged the living s**t out of it and its not fucked and he expects someone to hand over that much money for it :clown:

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Astra GTC
Just looking at how far back the drivers seat is gives away what kind of driver he is.