ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another harness mounting point question

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
ght today ive been pulling my hair out getting in my new bucket seat, but ive got it in and now have nowhere i can mount my willians harness to? the rears ive done to the same point (for now) but where do i mount the side ones too? their isnt anywhere from what i can see :/

Any help would be great .. oh and yes i have searched but found nothing!

Side one can mount on existing seat belt rail mounting point. Oother side I drilled a hole through a got a plate welded in. You can bolt them to the seat mount, I've seen people do it

Just make sure the rears are crossed, and at the correct angle.

Last edited:

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
Damn so i cant get them done today, off to pod tomorrow too :( is it safe to chop the standard belt clip up to mount that on for the time being?

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
I've ground down part of the frame from it, and bolted it in place, seems fine, i'll look into ways of modding it next weekend :)

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
ive not got the harness in ben, ive put the standard belt clip in place, i thought it wouldn't work too well with a bucket seat but with mine it seems to work quite well :)