ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another service light and traction control light thread.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
My lights only ever seem to come on when I'm on the motorway. It's bloody annoying because the cruise control stops working. They go off once the ignition is switched off and on again.

Sometimes the cruise control stops working even when the lights aren't on.

My question is where do I start?

Going to be fitting new brake discs all round soon so do you think new ABS rings will sort it? If not where should I look next?

Really want this sorted out as its driving me nuts!

Cheers

Ron

mk2 182
Sorry to bring up old post.

I have this problem but there is no Code being thrown up. Don't wanna keep guessing

Check for codes as said, if not then check the abs rings for cracks. Could be that the faster you go the more one rattles thus giving a bad reading and turning it off.

mk2 182
Like I said I have had it plugged in at garage. I don't think they use clip tho. So that might explain why no code showing. I will have a search for steering sensor. The lights can come on when I'm only doing 10mph so it's not as if it's speed related. Thanks for the reply guys